Sofort lieferbar, Lieferzeit ca. 1-2 Werktage
- Schneller Versand von Lagerware innerhalb von 1-2 Werktagen.
- Kostenlose Lieferung innerhalb Deutschlands ab 49 €
Killzone: Sector Fronteris (english)
Sector Fronteris features new Ryza Pattern Ruins terrain as well as other new material and playing fields. Thus, this supplement offers even more variety for your kill team battles.
- A double-sided Kill Team gameboard measuring 22” x 30”, printed on heavy, durable card stock. One side depicts a sand-blasted wilderness, while the other represents a more industrialised border region
- An 8-page booklet describing the sorts of wild frontier worlds that loosely make up the borders of Imperial territory, and where the influence of Terra is seldom felt.
- 12 Sector Fronteris Tactics cards – these can be used by any Kill Team Faction, with 4 cards providing interactions with the Sector Fronteris scenery and 5 being used specifically by Scout, Comms, Sniper or Medic Specialists
- A Sector Fronteris Environment card, which provides 6 different rules that interact with the scenery
- 4 Sector Fronteris Mission cards – designed to be used in conjunction with the gameboard and scenery, this is a set of 2 matched play missions and 2 narrative play missions, which are split between attacker and defender
- 4 Ryza-pattern Ruins plastic frames – including two brand sets of frames that include 2 slot-together walls, raised barricade, 3 armoured window covers, 1 large section of flooring, 3 small sections of ruined floor, and one connector that resembles a light. If you combine these 2 new frames, you can build a complete STC Ryza-Pattern building with a roof. There are also 2 plastic frames of STC Ryza-Pattern Ruins, each containing 3 slot-together walls, 3 ruined wall sections, and an Inquisitorial crate.
Nicht geeignet für Kinder unter 12 Jahren.